Tuesday 16 July 2013

Amazon Adds A Mailing List Feature

Just thought I'd take the time to plug my writing a bit more, while also informing people that Amazon have added a new feature to 'author pages'. When you browse author pages on www.amazon.com, there'll be a link saying 'E-mail me when there are new releases by'. If you click it, then you should be emailed whenever the author brings a new book out. It's a really nice feature, especially for me, because I thought I'd have to put a mailing list together at some point and I have no idea to go about it.

So yeah, if you like my writing, please visit http://www.amazon.com/David-Gilmore/e/B00CG6GPTQ/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1 and click the email link there to be mailed when I release something new. I should, in the next three months, have around 6 titles out, I hope. 4 - 6 titles anyway, of varying lengths and genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment